We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- be able to contact our service users if they need further support
- collect information on the people engaging our services for our funders and our own statistics
- have the relevant information to refer users onto services requested
- pass contacts onto emergency services if a user is at risk of harming themselves or others
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- funders and 3rd parties in order to meet our service requirements for funding.
- a 3rd party in order to contact emergency services in case of situations of possible harm
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact details, we’ll be unable to refer to wider support services or action direct support as needed.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 07 839 9039.